Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ABOUT ONLINE VIDEOS



This is a video of Joss Stone, one of my favorite singers, and one of my favorite songs. The title is self-explanatory "I've got the right to be wrong".
The tune is "catchy", and yet the lirics are Oh, so true...

I found out that navigating Yahoo videos, Google videos or YouTube was very easy and entertaining. It is amazing what you can find on the internet nowadays!
I typed in "birth" and a long list of x-rated videos appeared on the screen. They say in spanish that a picture is worth a thousand words,...well, that was certainly the case, no sound neccesary.

Anyway, a good use of videos for the library would be some "video tutorials" on how to find books, or place a hold through prospector, where everything is located etc.

1 comment:

Terzah said...

I'm glad this was fun for you, and those are good ideas for library uses of video.

That's interesting about the birth videos--maybe I'll avoid watching those, in case I do decide to have another baby at some point.