Thursday, May 8, 2008

ABOUT PODCASTS

After a little break editing this blog I am back!
I did have a chance to check out videos and podcasts a while back already, but something did not bring myself to edit a post about it yet.
As most of my feeds are about, I did sign up for a podcast feed on pregnancy, and it has been pretty fun to listen to it.
The impression I got, was to be listening to a radio program. The name of the feed is pregTASTIC(http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=66549574&site=8065973); and it has always the same format. I mean by this that it always start with a little music, an intro of the content of the podcast,an advertisement of their program and
then the start of the presentation...
The annoying part is that you cannot tell how long is going to take to listen to the whole presentation; but maybe I am just a nerd and there is a way that I have not figured out yet. It is hard to fast forward, and skip parts...but overall it is pretty entertaining. Every week they have a different subjects they talk about (that's a plus) and they always have different women being interviewed, wich is always nice specially if you do not like someone's voice.

No comments: